Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today's Report

I manage to finish all my task. Phew... That was quite tiring. I slept at 5.15am last night and was woken up at 9am by my dad to do his stuff. Anyway, it was amazing that I could open my eyes and force myself to get out of my comfort zone and take bath. My eyes wad red when i woke up. Lolz... Anyway, was hoping to eat fish ball noodle and mummy came back and say going some where else to eat. Okie one hope mampus di. Came home and took my car, thought going out with 2 cars so can drop my car to fix and go do stuff with daddy la. He say wanna identify what is wrong with the car 1st. I told him already the aircon the air was not cold. So he lagi on the aircon. I started paniking... So i close the aircon. My dad was like open and let it rosak 1st la den repair, so he on back. We went to some place which i duno where... (hahas wad to do i buta jalan ma dun remember where and how to go to the place) and i drop him there. I've found parking den i park.

So i was talking to perempuan mia on the phone, and then suddenly got smoke come out from my bonnet. I'm like WTF... I called my dad and i checked de bonnet. All the GREEN juice came out. Think its the coolen thing. The thing was like pancut-ing out u know. Yea ewe... I know... So anyway, we brought back the car back to my place and add some water in it when its cooled down.

Brought my beloved Midori-chan to see doctor then we went for lunch. Went pay dad's stuff, den went to celcom and i reported my 50bucks gone and they want me to go back the MayBank to get the letter. So after fetching daddy home i took his car and Ipoh Garden there and report this and that.

From that time onwards i realize my malay slang is actually quite good. Lolz... I speak fluently malay. They were like looking at me one kind. Hahas. So skip de boring part..... I need to wait for the letter to come only can claime back my 50 bucks.

When u get back home i on9 for a while and i went to my room wanted to change clothes and cook. See see i open my eyes i was on de floor sleeping. Aikz... Paise Paise...

So at 5 i started cooking. Mum had already started cooking. I had this menu in mind already and she change all already so i was blur... This time i just help la since all the thing she cook i tak tahu cam mana nak cook. So i cut the stuff for her, I realized some thing bout her when she cooks. she doesnt clear her stuff after she use.... It was like me when i was in Palace. I kena diou kau kau la... Other people clean my shyte. So i clean n put back her stuff. Then i do my stuff.

I fought with her this evening. She was like shouting Ah Lui. Ah Lui is either me or my sister la. Hell I know who you calling wo. Diou... Den I'm Like doing some thing else ma she is like shouting Ah Lui go cut that thing. Normally cutting things is me ma, when my kakak yang never come in de kitchen know how to cut things wo. So hot some more, want her to cut ar? Later she terbakar her hand or cut her finggers then how??

So anyway i wasnt in a good mood either i say back u no need so loud ge ur voice so big. She is like self defencing la. I calling ur sister ar. I told her, I know la i need to but that u no need to yell right??? She is like, I see you so many work then only i call her ma, why are u accusing me?
(cuz before that is she called me to cut de) Then I'm like a bit annoyed la, you no need to yell right? She say i dun yell no one hears me also. This part I'm a bit melampau la. I said, Its not that we cant hear you, is because we purposely act we cant hear you only ma. She naik gila and starting accusing me bout my boss firing me because of my attitude or some how. She say alot of things to hurt my feelings la. So lets forget wad she says.

So to cut it short, I apologize to her and she is like naik harga la and scold me back and i talk to her properly and tats it la. I lazy wannna layan this kindda perempuan. She tak ada law punya.

Few things i wanna clarify:

  1. I have not been fired, Its because she found a foreigner to work for her, thats why she have to ask me to leave.
  2. I have no attitude problems towards my boss, She praise my attitude the day i left. She said "I have been in this industry for 20 over years and this is my 1st time seeing ur this kindda attutude, so patient and never answer back, I really appreaciate you working here eventhough its a short time but thank you" This was excatly what she said to me. SO THERE ISN'T ANY WRONG WITH MY ATTITUDE!!! Is just that some times i like to say some sacarstic things to kik her because i tai mm gua ngan wad she is doing.
DO NOT EVER ACCUSE ME OF HAVING BAD ATTITUDE IN WORKING. BECAUSE I DONT!!!! I AM VERY SERIOUS IN WORKING IN WHAT I LIKE SO DONT BECAUSE OF YOUR CHILDISHNESS AND CANT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE WRONG AND SHOOT ME AT THIS POINT, BECAUSE I HAVE NO WRONG IN THIS PART. DO NOT EVER CRITIZE MY WORK NOR MY ATTITUDE IN IT. I SCORE PERFECT 100% IN IT. SO STAY AWAY FROM MY JOB.

Other thing you can critize but not this. This is really my buttons for my bombs.

Phew anyway... Thats it for today. We shall cont tmr. bye bye.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com