Friday, September 4, 2009

The Transformation of my G-Dragon

Before
Nick Name:G-Dragon
Real Name
: Kwon Ji Yong

Position
: Team Leader/Rapper/Vocal
(BIG BANG LEADER)
Birthday
: August 18, 1988
(lolz same age, 1day after de duck) Hobbies: Drawing, Listening to music, writing music/poetry Specialties: Dancing, Rap, BeatBox, Song Writing, Singing, English, Chinese

This was my lover boy who alwiz got dump by girls. He's like the sweetest guy ever, including my Kim Ki Bum... ahahahah. These was his old picture... So comel >.< Amir will say i mengila again... Hahahahs...


After

On 18.8.2009 A.K.A his birthday he released his 1st Solo Album [Heartbreaker]. The song was like so nice. I'm trying to download it but belum habis download... Later I'll upload the video ba... His new fashion reminds me of Death Note's Raito+Mellow with the apple... So bergaya sial... Love the new hair.... Now ppl big boy lerr... Not the lover boy that let people breaks his heart any more...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com