Monday, October 12, 2009

Bad Habits that Shouldn't be Learn in the Traffic.

Things that shouldn't be learn while driving, Stephie's style.....

Please do not follow the action below, this might risk your life... XD


The Bad Habbits:
1. Driving with 1 Hand and 1 Leg
(U-Turn with the palm only)
(Control the accelerator n brake with 1 foot and the other cross up)
(Doesn't wear shoe while driving)

2. Hobby: Ta Pao Lunch or Dinner and Eat while driving

*McD is okie cuz its convenience, but maggie goreng or nasi ekonomi or Roti Canai is a bit of difficulties. But still can manage to eat and control the car... XD



3. Have like stickers which acts as if very pro like tat but drive 60km/hour in the HighWay. Nah this one joking nie... Lolz...
I mean have like car stickers which shows like Pro Car Racer like that tetapi drive like Chikopek like that... Hahahas


4. Notice the "P" still sticking on the car... Lolz.... This was given by my friend in KL to me because I drive like a Chikopek in KL. So he said if you put this sticker there so that the people wouldn't be so angry if I melakukan kesalahan....


Still using the KTAR car sticker walaupun sudah EXPIRE... (menyalah guna hak Kolej) XD


5. Talking on the phone and SMS-ing while driving is a very common thing to do already. But have you all pernah kena SAMAN or kena Tangkap by police by doing those?

My experience:
  1. Was driving to baking class.
  2. Auntie T called. She called takkan tak pick up right? later kena scold.
  3. So pick up, Police stopped me aside.
  4. Ask for my IC and Driving Licience
  5. And I still I kena Saman.

So this is the saman he gave me....

6. Putting make up while driving. Do not try this if you are not PRO, or else you will end up looking like this.


7. Feeling sleepy while driving.
I have experienced this when working, I have lack of sleep that time and I was caught in the traffic jam while raining heavily. I keep "fishing" in the car while driving. Once reach the apartment, I just dose off in the car without thinking anything for quite some time at the car park.

8. Cam Whore while waiting in the traffic... Lolz...

9. This was given by LilGal. Its a present from Penang she bought for me... Its use to relive stress when driving or to change the atmosphere in the car. It really cheers up everyone. Thx LilGal.... Oh yea the lesson, actually there is one one patung which goyang the kepala one. That was also given by LilGal for my Birthday present but unfortunately............. ITS ALL MY FAULT..... WHO ASK ME TO BE LATE FOR WORK AND DRIFTED WITH THE CAR WINDOWS OPEN???? Ampun Maaf LilGal.... It flew out the window when I was speeding at the corner... Sowee LilGal T_T


Okie this is Chiko Senior style of driving...

1. She can read maps while driving, which a lot of people cannot do so.
2. She can drive while CupCake is sitting behind her or climbing around the chair or even sitting on her head... Hahahahs


Last but not least. Do not try this while driving!!!
10. Do not dance "Gee" or "Sorry Sorry" while driving, because you will use 2 hands dancing and you left nothing on the Steering Wheel.





0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com