Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 2010


Stephie-Chan Wishing You A Wonderful 2010~!
May this year become a blessed year to everyone and may dreams come true too~!


Sneak Peak of 2010~

Resolution 2010
  1. Study EXTRA hard. Mist achieve my goals which is my Diploma and Cert this year. (ITS A MUST)
  2. Plan for my future job. I have some stuff in mind already, either further studies in overseas or find jobs in KL, Penang or SG or Take over a cake business at ipoh, or make own business in Ipoh. Depends wad happen.
  3. Will be strong and shall not let people step over my head anymore. Shall not let people bully and make used of. Tired of being Arnab Panggang already.
  4. LOSE WEIGHT!!! (aiks baru makan cake =.=) 10 KG here I come huahahahhaha
  5. Shall control my temper and will train up my jutsu menahan kecil hati so no one gets hurt..
  6. Organise my time well.
  7. Drink more water and life a healthy way. (I cannot even finish a small bottle of water in a WEEK)

    This is the water bottle which i fill it up on Monday.
    The Bottle is as tall as my phone.
  8. Shall pamper myself by buying a new cell phone. XD

    Pretty??? The best thing is, it matches my camera~!


  9. Shall master the skill to make sponge cake without burning it.

    This is wad happen to Daph's Birthday cake last year. Im sorry I suck...



  10. Shall save up money for future use.
  11. Shall go to Super Junior Concert.
  12. Will appreaciate God for everything he gave me.
  13. BE more thankful for wad I have and the people around me.
  14. Shall sleep early. My eyes are gonna pop out soon...





  15. Shall learn to forget and forgive.

    To all my family and friends,
I take the opportunity here to apologize for my bad behavior, rudeness, childishness which i perform last year. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'm sorry I suck being a good daughter, sister, cousin and a friend. I hope 2010 will be a better year for our relationship to grow stronger. 2010 is here I hope we all can forgive each other and forget bout the past in 2009.
Thank You all for being there for me in the past year. I appreciate everyone of you for supporting me in different ways and giving me hope to live in this world.

Your Sincerly,
Stephie

I was encourage today~! I will work harder in the future. Wait for me. I'm coming~!




I'm going to bed now. Nitex to all of you~!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com