Saturday, January 30, 2010

Replacement Baking Class 3

Its the 3rd day of my replacement class today. The whole night couldn't sleep was insomia for a while and then had this weird dream. Heard the the alarm rang at 8.45, woke up, woke WK up for class, when back to sleep.

Aksi-aksi seekor babi...

And.... I over sleep... I woke up at 10am... I was like oh Shimata... Went to bathe, and get ready for class. Ask driver to send me to class and manage to reach there around 10.30am. Yosh~ came class and Sifu wasn't there. Hohoohoh so didn't kena scold. XD appreantly he lost his car keys. So the whole day his mood wasn't that good.

I'm quite disapointed on myself because I couldn't beat the bloody bread right. Zzzzz It was too wet this time. Even my juniors can do better than me. It is so memalukan as a senior. Zzzzz...

Lunch break I went to cari they all -my sifus- to makan. 1 playing computer, 2 reading magazine. Thank God he found back his key. It was inside the rubbish bin with his nasi lemak stuff. XD

Went back bake bread.

Finish school, i call mama to come fetch me, and she send driver over. I wanted at the shop there. Everyone was there. Even the headmaster. They keep teasing Sifu de Key hilang and stuff la.. And when Ah Hoe Sifu saw me, he asked me "lei cho mat ye wo?" The same joke which he created to tease me. Lols.

Den I was like peeping at the door to see whether driver reach already anot. Sifu ask me, today u no drive meh? i said no ar... Hard to find parking, then they started to tease me say his driver bring his ant to see doctor today. XD

Ah Hoe Sifu was like smelling his shirt which he was holding. He smell till song song like that den I was hou kei, I tought the shirt was like clean and have soap smell... So I went and smell it. It was smelly. Sendiri cari pasal. =.= got cigarate smell de. He say he cannot afford to buy branded perfume, den i was like dog perfume? He said no la.. Ha u bad ar say i use dog perfume.....

So later Driver came, Ah Boon Sifu and Ah Kit Sifu send me out and say bye bye to me..

Went home and slept. Was to tired. Was suppose to go eat dinner with gong gong but was like having a bad migrane so continue to sleep. Watch Mai Otome with Jie today... Orh hebat nya.. Jie downloade Black Butler...

OMG SEBASTIAN IS SO FREAKING COOL!!!
CALL ME LADY!!!!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com