Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Update

Weather is damn hot here... But I guess its a bit better than the Chinese New Year Season. I have been very hard working to clean up my room and mop the floor. Lolz... If you know me well enough, you may know how was my room like last 3 years back. XD

This week Chemistry class has change to morning class. Sux I hate morning class... It suck all my energy out, didn't wanna wake up. Computer class was fun, I guess i know wad am I learning...This Friday will be my mid term. i hope I can get good grades for it~!

Erm... Made some new friends this week, Actually it was "Ah Fong"'s -my only fren in class- friends. We went out for dinner together in town. I had this Claypot Noodle which cost me only Rm2.70. I'm like stun when she pay me back the balance. It was so mega cheap. It even have egg inside of it.

Went Tesco and bought some juice and Puding~ This are so good during hot weather!

My favourite flavour is Honey Dew~!
Actually I liked all of them~!
Sedaps~

I have been good for attending class frequently. XD

This is how I look in college. Damn nerdy hor?
I love my fake glasses.


Had cut and straighten my hair.

Secara tak sengaja, I ask my hair dresser to cut me a straight fringe, and he asked me to close my eyes while he cut. After he finish cutting, I open my eyes and looked at the mirror, I was damn shocked to see myself, because It makes me look like Lady Gaga the Poker Face stlye. Lolz, so I secretly lauging at the salon. XD Too bad I wasn't blonde if not sure look like her more. Hahas.



LADY GAGA






And Presenting Lady Steph Gaga......







This pic is damn Epic!


My Friend is calling my Baby Gaga~
He said: Watzup Baby Gaga? R u the cool gurl in claz?
LOLX!!!!


Here are some of my camwhore pictures.
XD








I LOVE BUNNY AND HIPPO~!







Scenery outside my room~





Oh yea!!! The otherday I went Watson and bought this de-worm tablets because I suspect I have a big worm in me. I know its dumb but this is a true story. I ate the tablets which are these at night.
and then, the nx day i pooped. I know its gross but this really happen!!!! I saw some this like a black long tape stuck on the poop. I suspect its the worm. So after de-worming I felt better. Even my appetite got smaller. Kekes


3 more days till i see Super Junior!!!
OHOHOHOHOHO
Gonna hear Sorry Sorry LIVE....
Wakakakas~





There are actually 13 member de. But 3 of them couldn't make it.
They are:
  • Kim KiBum -sudah lama main MIA now he is acting some where- *my favourite member lai de. Damn sad...
  • Han Geng -the Chinese Guy- He is suing SM for over working him... Damn sad lo he's gonna leave the group... DAMN SEDIH I CRIED WATCHING BLUE TOMORROW!!!
  • Kangin -was sued for fighting so will not be joining the group for a while. Haiz....

Rememberence of our missing Members.

KiBum Oppa...





Kangin Oppa




Han Geng Oppa.



Oh well, at least 10 of them are coming... Plus Henry Lau the Violinist.

Must give full support to Henry~! He is trying his best already.

Finally SuJu coming Malaysia for concert. I am very excited to see them. I wanna give Ciuman Panas kepada Abang Hee Chul... Wakakaks... Hope to welcome them in the airport. KeKes~! Will be going over to KL this Friday and coming back on Sunday evening. Will be skipping baking class because of SuJu~ Lolz... It okie already cuz I bribe my Sifus with food today. Kekes...

Right then sleeping time gotta rush to class tmr again. Hope to update more nx time.... Take care till then~!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com