Saturday, March 27, 2010

Where are you Kim Kibum? I miss you....

Dearest KiBum,

Where have you been? You have been MIA ever since.... haiz I also don't know when... Feeling sad and disappointed not seeing u in The Super Show2.I really wanna meet you and say

Oppa Sarang heyo!!!

Well I guess I've gotta wait till I get a chance. I miss you so much... Where did you go???


and, I've finally found you....


Kim KiBum, member of Super Junior has been acting in this movie called "Joomoonjin"
Its a Romantic Ghost story, and he is the Main Guy Character. Erm actually he is acting as the Ghost.

The Plot of the movie:

A magical love story involving a man who lives his life like a ghost and a country girl that falls in love with him.

On a rural mountain in Jumunjin, South Korea a girl named Jina (Hwang Bo-Ra) runs a mountain lodge. The place is soon set to close down because of rumors that ghosts live in the lodge. Jina then encounters a ghost (played by Kim Ki-Beom) who she takes an interest in. But, the closer she gets to help him the further the ghost pushes her away.

I'm on the way watching it. The Girl Character damn Chiko lo. Lols... Kibum is a damn hot Ghost. I want him like so badly. Ish Ish Ish....




Here are some cute pictures of my Darling KiBum


This is the girl.
My Kibum look so cute sial!!!
Wanna kasi him Ciuman Musim Bunga!!!





The Movie Pictures



OMG LONG HAIR KIBUM.
*FAINTS*


I feel like crying too.
T.T


Omg darling playing Guitar... So lam man!!!






Omg he is so cute its not even funny. At least I've found where he is now. I hope he will be joining back the group soon.

I miss him I miss him I miss him I miss him I miss him I miss him
T.T


Oppa, may you be well and healthy. I'll be waiting for you to come back hoping to see you in person one day.
Oppa, Sarang hamida~!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com