Friday, April 3, 2009

Depress......

I'm so sad... Hana Yori Dango Korean Version has come to an end. I have no purpose in life any more. The ending was good though. I was so touched i cried watching it. Some one pls press de restart button so i can watch all over again. DO NOT LET IT STOP!!!

Anyway the ending goes like this. Jan Di ends up with Jyun Pyo, and everyone lives happily ever after.

I didn't know that SS501 has this Japanese reality show called The Mission. And its so fun watching them doing mission. I really hope I could go to their concert one day. By watching this series, I feel that I am getting to know them better.

Ji Hoo, Hyun Joong - speciality is dancing, and he like Gyudon(beef rice)
Young Saeng- (sweetest smile) doesn't like fish
Jung Min- a very intelligent man who wins most of t
he competition.
Kyu Jong- Cool in his own way. Likes magic.

Hyung Joon- Youngest, *Cutes* Omg...... *faints* (PaoPaoPao)

Btw today is 4th April and it is...... Jung Min's Birthday^^


Happy Birthday Ju
ng Min @ Sexy Charisma^^


Right back to reality for a while......

So this week is another meaning-less week. Bit depress for not working for so long. But relax so long already its hard to get back on my feet and go work. Its like My mind wants, but my body reject. Want to cut of the lazy vain. Hmm... My course is starting soon though, looking forward to bake more cakes and decorate it... At least doing something berfaedah.

Went to Kampar with Duck Highness yesterday to meet a long loss friend Ah Loo. I think i have his picture some where.
Hahas. This picture is taken 2006. My camera de setting cacat that time only write 2004. So this picture is 3 years old already, and Ah Loo is 3 years older already.

Anyway, went Kampar and had our drinking session at Ghany's Corner. We shared the IndoMeeGoreng. My 1st meal at 4.15pm. Hahas. I had Milo Ice and Ice Kosong and Daph had Teh Ice and Teh O Ice Limau.

We had less time to chat because we have to rush back before 6pm. So we chatted a while and we talk about last time what we did. Our histories such as:
  • The 1st day we met. We simple go in ppl's car. =_='''
  • Motorbikes racing in Kampar
  • Merajuking by sitting on the floor, Beng almost got a fight with QQ
  • Piggie back for the duck
  • Confessions
  • Da Gei in Sky on9 and I was called the chicken king because i always die in O2Jam
  • Break Dancing in the street
  • Go long kai entah mana with orang tak berkenalan
  • Go duduk on de swing dan ber-emo
  • Simply help ppl clean the WHOLE HOUSE at 3am till nx day afternoon. (babe u scrape your ankle till 1 part skin gone remember?) I was having difficulties in mopping the floor. And we pandai pandai go wash people's clothes also. Hahas (miss the old days)
So at like 5.15pm we need to head home already, and we secreatly follow Ah Loo home, and met his mum. Lolz... He told his mum to no layan us, then say we are (Sang Fan Shu) means sweet potato yang kurang matang. I couldn't hear at 1st then Daph told me. I was like WTF.... Oh geram nya.

So we were driving home, it rained heavly and i couldn't see the road. So almost reaching Ipoh already, Ah Siang @ Sky online manager called us because i called when we came to Kampar but he never pick up. He didn't know who was I and i just gave the phone to daph and he ask who is she. She said Zau Yam Mui means Out of tuned Girl and he finally remember us. And know wad??? HE CALLED ME FEI MUI ZAI. I'm like tersindir.... Oh cilaka punya lelaki....

Okie abaikan. So after fetching Daph's brother from tuition I fetch them home, then I went back to cook dinner.

I had a really bad day today and......

Dear Ho Yan Choon,

I am sorry i slapped you.

Love,
Stephanie.

I didn't do it on purpose, its just that he was so rude till i couldn't control myself. Its like I seriously cannot tahan this kindda attitude lo. Like scolding your own tuition teacher, not obedient towards family members, answer back rudely, treat me like a slave like the father, call him go mandi dun go mandi. And his parents sucks!!!! Is this how you teach ur own son??? Like ur son have authority over you. You listen to wad ever your son says no matter its right or wrong. NO DICIPLINE AT ALL.

1. He does wrong, I scold and punish him, u go like pamper him and say ok nvm nvm. Later continue homework okie. (make me seems like the evil witch and your are the beautiful angel)

2. How he act towards the tuition teacher? He put his leg on the table, lay his head on the table and write, scold and say don't want to do home work.

3. Eating out time, If we dont go to the restaurant he wants he wont get of the car, say don't want eat la this la that la, wants my father to pujuk pujuk him wo. WHAT KINDDA OF SON IS THIS? While on the table, complain complain, complain dun wanna eat la, later get fat la, wanna diet la. See he is the one who eats the most, and when people says u not diet one meh?? then he answer back "Who says???"

4. Simply reads people's msg in my phone and read loud loud some more. I HAVE MY PRIVACY OKIE??? If you wanna read just diam diam and pretend u playing games la, no need to read out loud right???

5.Family members are all pampering him like shit. Later he grows up and become a pile of SHIT!!! I am the only one making effort to teach him to be polite and nice but NO. The more nice i speak to him, the more he gets on top of my head. He thought he has the authority towards everyone already.

6. Today he says "I hate you" to me, and i replied "I hate you too", my heart was burning while saying that. Even now i am crying while typing this. Its not that I don't love him, you think i slap him i feel better and more proud of myself of slapping people ar? You think I enjoy slapping him ar? You think I tak sakit hati kah? I really don't want him to grow up to become a pile of shit lo. Everything also people do it for him and he what also duno. And he is being to rude towards people, I hate seeing such a rude boy which is so useless.

I really duno how to teach lo. The parents also like this already. What can I do? I can choose to do nothing and just watch him grow to become a useless fella. But I can't do that. I really can't stand the way he is acting. Its not that I don't want to teach, but everytime my parents are here he always goes to them and complain that I do not let him do this and do that and start to make a big scene as if i am the pesalah like that.

That is why I rather not come back to reality. Just let the happiness in maple world and korean actors take over me and let me stay there forever not knowing anything bout the true cruel world. I don't have the strength to go on any more. Just let me be.......

Suddenly i feel very depress... There is a problem and you can just see and not comment bout it. You cannot solve it, you cannot talk bout it and you cannot express what are you feeling. It does hurt me seeing other people suffer and I cant help. I felt like a useless friend who cannot do anything for him or her. I just can watch. For example, tying me on the chair with my mouth covered with tape, and hitting my friend in front of my own eyes. And the only thing i could do is just sit and watch. Thats the reality of life. Can you handle it???

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com