Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dinner At Steph's

Today woke up early to go out with Daph. 12.30 she went my place n pick me up, then we went to register our new guitar class. Later we went to fetch her brother at ACS and sent him home. Forgot to mention we ta pau food la... So both of us was like so hungry so we decided to eat in the car. Lolz. She was driving and eating and talking to me at the same time. Oh hebat nya....

Later went back my place, we online for a while.

One Thing I am so happy about is actually I made Daph got addicted to SS501... And she like Ji Hoo too... and She say my Hyun Joon IS COOL.... WAHAHAHAHAHA.... Babe lets watch ur man again^^

So later on we went for our 1st guitar class together. It was raining that time and we 2 perempuan gila da sampai untuk our class pertama with our guitars. The teacher is called Mr Lee, a middle age guy which talks a lot. Xian Is it this one?? Anyway, we were learning complicated from my CD. So Daph was wondering is this Acoustic Lessons. Because we wanted to learn the plucking one and have exams. So after lesson, we asked the girl outside, she say yes, its acoustic lesson. The other one is call Classical Lesson. So Daph decided to change teachers. But I refuse to change because the classical one have read chords which I have no bloody idea how to see it. And yes plucking is much more harder than strumming. So I've decided to stay in this class to learn guitar for my own interest. So won't be so stress. Anyway Daph can teach me classical when she is free right babe?? And I can teach her what I've learnt. Double combo. Lolz...

So after that we went back home. I cooked dinner tonight. 3dish 1soup meal... Lets see......

Guest of honor: Duck Highness




Brocolli and mushroom with seafood sauce.


Fried Egg with Mince Chicken.


The most simple and favourite dish of the night.
Chicken and potato. Lolz....


Itadakimasu^^ (my rice and soup)


Daph's Soup with lots of onions.

P/S: I fell down 3 times today and yesterday and my knee and butt hurts alot... ZzZzZz.....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com