Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank You for all your supports and all the huggies. I appreciate it a lot. I've achieve a few things and finally going to move on with my life already. At 1st I wouldn't like to stay here to further on my career, because Ipoh is a small town, I have no friends here, and my parents are super controlling. I cant even go out the house after 10.30pm. I got used to the independent life in KL which I can do whatever i like, with whoever I like, what time I like and where ever I like.

In KL I am so used with the night life there. I can even go back to my work place to berfoya-foya at 3am in the morning and come back at 6am, and go to work at 3pm and there are no one who control me. Here is like a prison locking up Cinderella to cook dinner everyday. But at least i am no 1/2 as bad as her. I no need to clean the house, I have my PC, I can wake up when ever I want. Hmmm that isn't that bad right... So lets us look to the bright sight.

I have finally decided to settle down, since I have my family here, eventhough is a bit though, but I have lived with them for like almost my whole life, I'll get used to it.

BTW, I got these for the people......

*A Sweaty Bear Hug* - Muffin-chan
*Tomato Hug* - Chiko King
*Ciuman Panas* -Jie
*Muax Muax* -Babe
*Ji Hoo yang paling kacak di dunia* -Amir, *kena paksa*
*Huggie Wuggie* -Jin

Thank you guys so much.... I needed it so badly... T_T Thank you all for being there for me when I needed some one. I love you guys so much..... Sobz..... *Terharu*

Anyway... Don't want to think about sad things liou. I cry till me eyes so bloody beng kak now still pain la... Lets talk about happy things^^

Yesterday mid-morning gastric and puked all the yellowish bitter sour stuff out.... EWE...
Having a bad headache as well, I tought wanna sleep di, at 6am I was talikng to Amir and downloading lime-wire. So I off-ed my pc. Went back to room, I started packing my closet, For you all that know me, you know I dont do these kindda thing. But yesterday I did. I packed till 8am and I slept.


So this is my closet without the door which I soarted out my old clothes and I folded and hanged them nicely. So the sequence is like this. Its so organize I am so proud of myself.

The hang clothes: from left to right:
  • My Chef Uniform
  • Formal Shirts, white, yellow, pink blue
  • Casual Wear dresses
  • Long Sleeve Shirts, red to black
  • Jackets white to black

Down part.
From Left to Right
Casual Wear, T-Shirts, Home Clothes

Corner Left
Long Pants, Shorts, Skirts




So this is the bed I sleep on. As you can see, I have so many things on it. Lolz....
Normally when I wake up, half the thing will be on the floor. hahas...

So today went dinner at Citrus, and we had great food.




The Menu


My Onion Soup



YC's Lobster and Seafood Chowder


My Main Meal. 3Kings = Cod Fish, Scallops, Unagi grilled on teriyaki sauce


YC & Wk 's Cod Fish Cake and Grilled Salmon


Mum & Dad's Rib Eye


Looks like Ultraman wants to eat too...


Strawberry Panacotta, Banana Creap and Pandan Cream Brulee.



Warm Chocolate Cake, Cheese Cake and Brownies With Vanilla Ice Cream



Looks like Ultraman ate too much dessert. We need to opperate him. Mwhahahaha...




6 comments:

Lil Stephie said...

waahhahaa

Fahriku said...

u deleted/din approved my first comment..haha noob!

Fahriku said...

what is my 1st comment ar? i already forgot aduuhhh...

Lil Stephie said...

oh teruknya.......

Malat said...

WEI. I DUN WANA TALK TO YOU DI. HOW CAN U FORGET YOUR MALAT . NEVER MENTION HIM IN UR POST.HE GIVE YOU "CHIKO-REALITY KICK!!" mah.

Lil Stephie said...

Oh Chico King... Sila memaafkan hamba kau... And MALAT gave me a chiko reality kick on my butt....

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com