Friday, May 22, 2009

I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!!!!




This is the a new MV of them and I think its super hot. Jie said that the lyrics berry meaningful. Sangat teramat suka T_T.

Maple cheated us... They say server close at 11pm to 6am, and what happened? I downloaded the thing for 5 hours. And it is stuck at the hack shield there. Daph downloaded 2 times and the thing corrupted. =.= Haiz so nvm ba... Mari lah bersabar bersama saya. Some one bersabar since morning till now. Lolz...

I'm very happy because finally the cold war has finally stopped. Thankz babe for stop shooting arrows d. De white T-shirt i flick for so long have so many holes d. =x lolz jk nia. ~<3 my babe

CGGCFCGC

Babe u better practice... later stuck halfway pulak... Lolz
I'll be making snacks and babe u gotta to decorate de summer house with lots of balloons with naib pengerusi WK. Hahas.


Den later help me to make finger sandwich... Hahas. So fun to have tea party. lolz


Okie la glad everything has become back normal. I have to STUDY HARD *FIGHTING*
Everyone too.... Do not give up. wahahhaha....

Love u all. See ya soon^^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com