Monday, May 18, 2009

Hmmm....

Seems like everyone is busy with their career and their studies. Example:

1. Pengerusi Malat
~ Suffering in insomnia
~ Studied de whole day till otak wanna pecah d
~ Stress

2. Naib Pengerusi WKuanz
~ Career crisis
~ Stress
~ Depression

3. Muffin-chan
~ Sleepless nights because of studies
~ Over workup
~Is exams coming soon?

4. Jean
~ Busy with work
~ Having exams soon I guess??
~ So many things to do yet so little time

5. Amir
~ Gratz to you for graduating~!
~ I am so proud of you~!
~ All your hard work pays off all~!
~ Yea la tu MU menang EPL. Gratz for that too....


Dear all of you,

I hope I am not too late to wish you all the best for exams and God Bless you all. I hope all will have good health on the day of your exams. May God grant wisdom to all of you to answer the questions on that day. Please take good care of yourself. I really worry bout all of you. I know the stress of studying. So dun get sick like me. It feels so horrible. I had fever on Saturday night and it feels awful. So anyway, all de best and do your best~! *FIGHTING*

Love,
Steph


Yesterday Jean told me to come settle some problems with Daph, I didn't know wad happen until she told me. She was mad at me because i spend more time in Maple than her. I notice that she is ignoring me all these while, but i dare not ask what happen because one of her blog post call everyone to back off and leave her alone. I did approach her, but there was no replies. I send msgs no replies, I called, bo answer. It is not I dun care bout her, maybe some times i leave my char afk there till morning only I off my computer.

Babe i just hope everything will turn back to normal, because there's actually nothing to fight about.

THANK YOU FOR READING. SEKIAN TERIMA. SALAM MESRA.

1 comments:

Jeannie J.F said...

yes!!!!nothin to fight about!!!!

and steph u also la stressing over studies..gambatte to u too!!everyone's fighting through life!!!!hahaha!

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com