Saturday, May 16, 2009

I missed class T_T

I have been having intensive training in accounts. Everyday accounts, accounts, accounts, and more accounts. I feel like dying. Having gastric everyday, having difficulties to wake up. Force myself to go classes. Have to have coffee everyday no time for breakfast. So go there use brain too much till all the gastric juice all come out. Everyday in class i sure puke all my coffee out. Its so seksa. In air con room its so dry my eyes really become dried longan d.

Wednesday is the worst. Full day classes, 9-2 morning class accounts, 3-5 chemistry, 5.30-6.00 guitar class. I manage to get my guitar fixed. I paid Rm39 to change all the strings. Happy to learn new songs. Teacher teach me well also. Lolz...

Thursday I wasn't feeling well already. I'm having gastric and headache and i was spamming panadols like drinking water like tat, but it still doesn't work. Evening i actually invited Auntie Theressa to come jogging in polo ground. At 1st she said okie. Later on she said she wanted to go hiking. I said i didn't want to go because i was very tired. At 1st she pujuk me go say hiking is a challenge, if u can overcome this u will pass ur exams. I said nx week we go lor, this week i tired. So she like kecil hati and said if like tat might as well dun go at all la.

At last we went to polo ground la. She say de floor too rata =.= Half way it rained. So we got wet and we went home.

That night i slept early because i was having bad headache, morning i woke up early and tot bersemangat to class. I wake up i damn pening i cant even walk to de toilet. Omg la. I couldn't go to class. I was having this bad gastric and headache and my whole body aches. Mummy brought me to see doctor. She say stress causes gastric, gastric causes headache. So she gave me 5 tablets and 1 mixture. Omg la. I hate medicine. Lucky she didnt give me injection.

So came back after eating medicine, I fell asleep till night time. No one wake me up.

So that's my day. I just hope my best friend would give a damn bout me a little bit... I really duno wad is happening and I don't dare to ask because she wouldn't tell. All I know is she is ignoring me in a sudden. Its not that I don't care, its because you don't let me to have anything to do with you anymore.

So anyway i am sick now, I don't have anymore strengh to do or think anything, do as you wish. If you feel like talking i will be there for u. I just hope you are okie, that's all. No matter how u hurt me tats fine, I'll bare with it.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com