Friday, May 15, 2009

Past Last Week....

Past last week has been studying accounts, the balance sheet and income statement. I really need a break. This is really hard for me... 9-5 everyday studying the subject i hate the most. Break is 15 mins nie. Finish eating and back to work. Come back have to do 5 income statements, 5balance sheet, Cash book A/C, Storage Book, Debtors A/C this la that la. I really naik gila di. Its not i am not trying. I am abit slow in picking up things. I am dumb in maths and I hate it as well.

Everyday come back i just want to crawl back to my world and relax a bit or my brain and I kena scolding for not sleeping. I dont even have time to do the things i like. Come back so stressed up by homework and have to revise for the next day.

Fought with mum because she say i was rude by raising my voice. If you know me wel enough, you know wad i was saying in a higher tone of voice is just making fun only. Well i was the other day, she ask me where is the oyster sauce, I said here, she said I was blocking her, (I was just standing there cutting stuff what did I do?) So i raise my voice a bit and say it was here all the time, you cant see its not my problem and F3 la. She shouted back at me saying i was rude and stuff. I tried explaining to her but she wouldnt listen and keep scodling and and blaming me. So fuck it la... No point wasting my energy.


So it was Mother's Day last sunday. Tought wanted to go out to celebrate de... At last we decided to celebrate with our other family members at our place. We had steamboat. The night before i was boiling stocks for the next day. Lolz... here are some random pictz for Ketua Malat to identify:


So identify de fishes in de bucket^^

So Steamboat was quite successful. My stocks kena puji^^
Gembiranya. Den the nx day go back to class. Zzzzzz...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com