Thursday, May 7, 2009

So much to say but dont know where to start. Haiz... Okie Lets start here:

1. I almost cried learning accounts today.
- I hate accounts.
- Why must accounts even exist?
- Balance balance yit balance yit luan... de answer lagi teruk... Zzzzzz
- I hate numbers Zzzzzzzz
- I had to cut my nails to press de calculator....
- I seriously wanna go to de toilet and cry de shit out.
- Vomits blood....

2. Have been taking Chemistry Class. Lost my way there on my 1st day. Zzzz *Perempuan Buta Jalan*
- I didnt know Chemistry was actually quite FUN.
- Teacher is good also, very patient with this bodoh student.

3. Guitar Class is well going. I simply go belanja de teacher eat sweet and now he did so much writing chords and explaining to me. He is so good. He bring my guitar in de class. Hohohoho. I paid my fees already Rm 70 per months. 30minutes per week.

4. She is going to change my life:
a) Bed time = 10pm
b) Mon-Fri = Meet at office 9-5
c) Go exercise (which i hate) exp: Hiking, Jogging, Swimming and etc.
d) Change my tabiat buruk as in driving with 1 hand and 1 feet. (babe u know how i drive right?
e) No more internet for play, only for research

Okie this is good enough to kill me already. I went hiking today and i almost died. My heart was pumping so fast i though i would died in the hill. My lungs and throat hurts, my legs was shaking when i came down. I almost puke when i walking up there. I couldnt manage to reach the top, not even 1/4 of the hill and we came down. My knee has no more energy to carry on. On that time i really thought of paying people to take me down. Lolz......

Studying accounts is really hard. I was holding back my tears when she shoot me. I know i a bit bodoh la. Please have some patience. T_T I am working hard already. This is really a challenge for me but i will not give up. I will try my best!!! *FIGHTING*

I am having insomia. I tried to sleep at 10++ and i was on de bed till 3 plus then only can drowse off to my lalaland. OMG 5 hours on de bed, my mind was so active. Aduh... This is the most torturing thing ever. Zzzzz....


Im so tired of waking up early, each time i do, de 1st thing i do when i wake up is PUKE!!!!

WTF every morning tasting those yellowish bitter sour gastric juice. Sien la... Ish Ish...

Oh yea for 4 years i have not eaten breakfast before. I had today and I feel sick. It wanted to come out but I control it. I must have coffee. Or else my eyes in de air con room dry until like dried longan like tat.

Okie la. I'll update next time. Need to sleeps di. Good Night all^^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com