Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Little Zoo at Home~!

My Pets...

People once told me my house is like a SAFARI, cuz have 4 cats, 6 dogs, once a guinea pig, and a lot of fish. They say is abnormal, but to me i love them so much it doesn't bother me for having so many pets.

My Cats

Presenting my darlings, from the left Tommy, Milo. Down left Snowy and QQCupCake

Tommy@Thomas
Nick Name: Tommy le Bamy, Thomas le Bamas, Tommy Too
Age: 3years plus
Eye colour: Green
Siblings: Milo (younger), Ramily (younger sister MIA)
Hobby: Ham Sup Snowy, Catch lizard and weird animals
Personality: Berpura-pura Lan Si infront of the other pets but berFatt Hao behind them
Mama pick them up from popo's house


Milo
Nick name: MiMiMaiMai, Meee, Fei Chai
Age: 3years plus
Eyes colour: Green
Siblings: Tommy (older) Ramily (younger sister MIA)
Hobby: Laze around the house
Personality: Warm and loving cat, Clumsy cat alwiz menjatuhkan barang atas lantai.. Ish

Snowy
Nick Name: Hao Po Zhai (hahahs) Snow Fart
Age: 1year plus
Eyes Colour: Dark Blue
Hobby: Sleeping in weird ways (you will know later)
Personality: Good to humans and aggressive to the other cats
She was found behind my backyard, almost got killed by my dogs. She the one who frighten me in de middle of the night, I saw a white tail flying i tought she was a thief at my backyard cuz my dogs are barking, (sebenarnya takut hantu) lols....

QQCupCake
Nick Name: Cuppie, Ugly CupCake, Cup cup cup cup cup cuppie, Ugly Fuck Face
All de name di kasi my sis. =.=
Age: 5 months old
Eyes Colour: Orange
Hobby: Catch small tiny lizards, melarikan diri apabila mahu cari dia.. Manja you if she wants some thing.
Mummy pick her at the market.



Tommy and Milo alwiz do their activities together like bird watching at the window and even sleep together.
But since kehadiran QQcupCake, she got in de way of the 2 loving brothers. She became the Little sister of them... Hahahahs
The Stuff toy is tipu one... Kekekes.... My bro's toys lai de..


CupCake in Action~!
Isn't she adorable??? So Comel... I love her a lot...



Snowy adalah Kucing yang paling Cantik dan Glam....

Tetapi mempunyai tabiat buruk dan cara tidur yang paling buruk di dunia...
She'll only sleep on Wai Kuan's bed because its as white as her and it is big... Lols... Kucing yang tahu memilih.


Our Family Cats

1. Goldie - Pass away (My family's)
2. Ginger - (Ai Ling and Xian's)
3. Tim Tam - Run away cat (Ai Ling and Xian's)
4. Ramily - Run away cat (Gong-Gong's)
5. Mother Cat (Mother of Tommy, Milo and Ramily)
6. Yoda (Ai Ling and Xian's) Kucing yang paling comel... I miss Yoda....

I havent take a picture of Jamie yet so if count like this all together we have 4 orange Cats all together. Lols


My Dogs


Starting from the Top left: Charlie, Ian, Aloysious.
Botom Left: Husky, Larry, Jack


Charlie
Rover and Sandy's Heir (1st Son)
Nick Name: Char Char, Char Siew Bao, Charlie Chu...
Colour:White n brown

Ian
Rover and Sandy's Heir (2nd Son)
Nick Name:Yan Yan Little Ian
Colour: Black

There's 1 more 3rd Daughter, Angel died when the cocount hit on her head.

Aloycious
Rover and Sandy's Heir (Youngest Son)
Nick Name: Loy Loy. Ah loy.
Colour: Light brown

Husky
Breed: Siberian Husky
Eyes Colour: Blue and brown (both different colour)
Nick Name: Fei Po, Dai Gau Sui, Princess, Kiki

Larry
Breed: Toy Poodle
Fur Colour: Was dark brown at 1st now became light brown d.
Nick name: Sai Kau Sui, Lalilulelo, Larry the Berry.

Jack

Breed: Doberman
Fur colour: Brown
Nick Name: Ultra Jack, Jack Jack.



Husky was like so small when we brought her back. now she is completly OVERWIGHT!!!!

Larry, so call mama's second son. Lolz... Friendly dog but some times very chikopek. He has moodswing some times. Other than that he's okie. hahahs.


Last but not least not forgetting my beloved guinea pig Lanny.

Although it had died when I am away to training, I will not forget my beloved pet.
He was with me during my depression, he was the one who keep me company and occupied by feeding it and cleaning its house all the time. It will only squeak to me only.

R.I.P my dear Friend



Lanny and Friends

Tom Tom @ Fred's guinea pig was Lanny's only guinea pig friend.
Till now I still duno either Lanny or Tom Tom are male or Female.
Other than that, Lanny still have big kor kor Tommy and Milo to play with. It doesnt eat it. Thats the wierd part. Hahahas


Really last one... Hahahahs




This is 18SX












Are you under age?????





























Are you sure u wanna see????


























Really????



















So Ham Sup ga u????




















LOLZ.....



























Okie la....




















Presenting the Finale:




3P of them.... =.= Horrible.....
Tommy u kena spay la u CMI la.... Dun go "sit on" Snowy la....
Larry U sat pai lo... Every time see Suki you also CMI de... Sat Pai la u Larry...

Lolz end of my Pets story....
Sekian Terima Kasih...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com