Wednesday, October 21, 2009

May You RIP Man Wai

It died. It really died.... I feel so depress....

Introducing the Guinea Pig Story

This is Lanny my 1st Guinea Pig. It was he cutest thing ever. It had the David Becham hair style no matter how I comb it. It will sayang me when I sayang It. Its very guai because when u put it on urself it will not run away. It will squeek when I walk in the room or it hears plastic sound. It dare not pee on my table because once I scolded him. So he will tahan until balik the cage.

He died when I went was in Industrial Training. Sad thing because it was very intelligent. It was with me during in Kampar. It kept me company all the time. Although always have to kutip tahi but it was okie. It always greet me when I come back from class.
I miss him.

This is Tom Tom, Fred's Guinea Pig. Actually he bought it 1st before I bought mine. I find it so cute. He has straight hair where as mine is curly hair. He squeaks more than Lanny. Fred brought it to industrial training, and some one accidentally close the cover of the box so it suffocated and died.


This is my 2nd and 3rd Guinea pig, blackish one is called Man Wai and whitish one is named Ryan, because Man Wai and Ryan bought it for me as a birthday gift.


This is Ryan. Currently still alive... He is the shy and nervous one

But this lil one died... He was a very friendly guinea pig. It will squeaks when anyone come in. Its not picky on he's food. It will squeaks when I sayang it.


I seriously duno how it died. I came back from swimming and I saw him not moving. So i move the cage a bit and it wouldn't move. I ask Wai Kuan to come check whether its still alive anot. It was comfirm dead...

We assume its death was cause by:
1. It eat too much
2. It ate the Cotton
3. Ate watermelon
4. Larry Bark till it mati, because Larry was found in the room when i open my room door.



Its really Dead.....


I ask Banny and Jie to kutip de mayat because I was too sked to take or see it.

We couldn't find any box for its coffin so we decided to wrap it in newspaper.


Jie wrap the 2nd layer of newspaper.

Death ceremony of Man Wai the guinea pig begins.
Its grave.

Good Bye Man Wai. May You go to a better place. I'm sorry I suck in taking care of you...
T_T

Banny burry it.



RIP
Man Wai
(The Guinea Pig)
17th October 2009- 21st October 2009
We will always remember you.
T_T


Close ceremony.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com