Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sydney Day 3

Currently at Sydney now... Missing home I guess... Trying to enjoy myself =) The places here are beautiful. Mostly I enjoy seeing the historical places. Went a lot of places which has a lot of things to see, plants, parks art gallery and stuff... Just the walking from the harbor to town really wores me out. Hmmm....

I miss my chiko guild...
I miss my duck...
I miss my Jie...
I miss my family...

I wanna faster come back to see u all. I acutally hope u all will teman me here.... Some time its quite stress handling stuff. Hmmm...

Sekarang kaki bengkak d... Sakit sial babi betul...

Come back nie update specificaly ba... Now also bo mood d.... Tired Sial...

Will be missing u all... =) Love u~!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com