Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I miss......

Tadaimasu... Just came back from Sydney yesterday night. The post about it will come out in 3days. Pembaca-pembaca aku harap bersabarlah. I got 1000 over picture about it I feel so frustrated now. But most of you all know wad happen la... Lolz...

I had lots of dream these few days, like yesterday in the Aeroplane, I mimpi Super Junior is living in my house for a while. Den I came back from Sydney that time, I say hi to my mum and den rush to de backyard to find Kangin to tell him some stuff. Hee Chul was there too, he was fishing in my pond. Lolz. Den after cakap cakap i masuk balik de rumah. My mum say wanna band me from seeing Super Junior cuz say I was too obsess of them will be bad for my studies. I was so depress that time. I saw Siwon walk pass me and say hi to me, then mum like hantar me to other place where I cannot see them. When I woke up i actually feel sad u know. Its like so sad to appart from dem. T_T

This morning I mimpi my mum let my cousin mengasar my chef knife till tumpul and I cried for the whole day.... I feel so deepress..... My pisau is part of my life if it sudah tak tajam means my life got no purpose dahhh...

I realize myself can be so emotional some times. Its just a knife and I can like.... Zzzzz Forget it ba.....

That time I realize, I miss my Korean-Pop during the trip and actually quite lonely cuz biasa nya I would listen to their song every day but go there bo so tak biasa bit and even get home sick because of that. Lolz. But hor.....

Kekekekekekekkeke


I reveal some pictures from Sydney trip 1st. LOLS....


It was like this....... I heard somw voice berry familar...


So i toleh to de right....


And the 1st thing i saw is.........................








I ternampak top-less Tae Yang on TV... I'm like OMG.... Oh teruk-nya... My 1st day in Sydney is like so wonderful.


ORH ADA BIG BANG POSTERS TOO!!!!

Sudah tak tahan have to like pictures.... KAKAKAKS


SUPER JUNIOR PUN ADA.... BAHAGIA~NYA~~


Orh dapat go dekat dekat untuk menangkap gambar...
Aku seorang Perempuan Yang Bahagia.
(PYB)


Orh G-Dragon punya poster....



This is the whole window full of my darling-darling sekalian...
I so hope i can buy de wole window back and put in my room...
T_T


Orh Rindu nya........












So many things happen, even SS501 ada new album Rebirth. Havent have time to hear their song also.
Adui....


Banyak nya kerja nak buat apabila balik... ish ish

Things to do:

1. Hantar Skrip Trip To Sydney in 3 days. havent started to edit pictures some more =.=
2. Menghantar Hadiah untuk kawan-kawan and datuk and families.
3. Membuat Bento dengan penuh kasih sayang (which I havent think of wad to cook yet =.=)
4. Mem-roast nuts untuk buah tangan pak cik-pak cik aku
5. Bersenaman untuk mengurangkan berat selepas memakan banyak di Sydney. Lolz.
6. Change Ryan-GP's tray, and memandikan-nya.


Adui banyak-nya kerja must do in this week.... Lolz...

Ok ba... I'll stop here 1st. Tonnes to write in next entry.

Salam Mesra Para Sekalian.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com