Saturday, November 21, 2009

Clarification.

I was about to go to bed after updating the Chiko Blog. I went to Daph's Blog to Kepochi for a while and found out some thing that was not so nice happen to her, so I decide to take this time to clarify everything that happen.

This week was a quite a difficult week for me to go through. I have a lot things to think about which is making me depress and emo at the same time.

1. The Submittion of the Resit Form's Due date was on the 13November2009. I knew it after it reaches the deadline already. It means I cannot submit my form to attend my exam. I was so bloody scared that they will not accept my late submittions after a FEW days passed the due date.

2. My Dad's Company masuk pencuri when he is in overseas. My Aunt keep asking me, pestering me to contact him about the case. Which I cannot contact. And I couldn't help anything at all. Zzzzz...

3. I'm not feeling well. My left hand seems cacat abit. It urat-urat like stinging inside just by touching the outer layer of it only. My shoulder is starting to hurts again. Might strain i again. Old sickness. Zzzz

4. I feel sick staying at home. I wish to go back to my working life where everyday was like busy busy and no one controlling my life. My mum has been nagging me recently, saying I go out every night and complaining this and that, even the dog dun eat also my fault. Zzzz... I feel very sien already. Its like come on I've got a life okay? Is not like you don't know where am i going right? I told u d ma...
I have an intention of saying this to her. If you complain some more I'll move back to KL and never come back again.

5. I miss my freedom. I dun feel like staying here and listen to you nag everyday. I have my life too. Leave me alone. Thank You.

6. There is some thing really bothering me to the max. But I havent tell out yet. So I will clarify everything and the misunderstanding happened here.

Dear Babe,

Yes this is about the pictures. I'll be straight forward in this because between you and me there are no secrets. So lets start here. Remember that day in your house where I came to deliver cakes to you and Ken and Josh were placing the Jigsaw Puzzle for you. And when they went out, I took some pictures from your computer. And did you remember what I said to you then?

I was quite shocked and disturbed when I saw that picture posted in Facebook, even though you did not tag me but still it was on facebook.

I was really upset and disapointed that night, thinking about the promise we made.

I really appreciate that you respected me after I spoke to you the other day by removing that picture. I seriously do. I believe our friendship is stronger than that picture right babe?
I mean I still believe that YOU, my BFF is in the highest rank in my heart despite anything that happen. You were place there for a purpose. (diu u know I know la Zzzzz) I don't think the picture problem will affect our friendship? Its just a picture plus some misunderstanding only, seperti memakan burger tetapi salah letak gula. -Forgive my chikopekness- I hope you understand my side of the story now.

Im really sorry that what Jo says that hurt you. Because that morning i was quite sad plus my deadline for submitting for my resit form has pass already. I was mega stress and emo that morning, so I share my feelings with Jie, and I didn't know she will talk to Jojo bout it as well. Jojo didn't know the all story behind it, she just know my side of the story that's why she was siding me.

Jojo, that problem is just a misunderstanding only. I know you are always on my side supporting me, I appreciate it~ But this time is between me and her, is between our promises and trust. So I hope we can settle it okie??

I apologize for spreading my problems around, making you all worry and causing this BIG MISUNDERSTANDING which makes you all so fight and feel bad because of me. I am really sorry for all the bad things that happen to you all that is cause by me. I feel so bad for making you all like that. Its all my fault. Forgive me okie?

Thank you for understanding my situation right now. Huggies to all~


P/S: The Pig will always love The Duck despite anything.


Love,
LilStephie

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com