Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chiko Birthday

10.12.2009

Budak came back for this interview. So he reached Ipoh around 12.30pm so I went to fetch him at the bus station. After that straight went to send bento to Duck. Den makan with her and Budak.

Menu of the Day:
Fried Rice with Char Siew and Prawns
Veggies
ABC Soup yang di masak dengan penuh kasih sayang
Dessert: Mango Pudding


Fried Rice

Later Went Sunway there to look for this Hidden so called 5-star Hotel which i dun even remember the name. So this 5-star hoter hor very environment friendly de. Even the road to masuk is made our of small stones. Lobby not air conditioned, then got small pond around, with lots of flying insects. The chairs for guest are hard bamboo with a cushion. And ths thing which pissed me off is the chair is too big i cannot even lye my back on the chair. Okie imagine me, *short* which legs are not long enough to go in. I duno how to explain how uncomfortable it is so please see the illustration below.



Okie here is a picture of a comfortable chair where you can lean back and rest your back and neck, where your legs can reach the ground.


This Picture show an uncomfortable chair. Where your back and neck cannot reach the seat back, where the leg can still touch the floor.

Okie look at this, Imagine me and my short legs. I was so tired that time and I really wanna rest my neck and back, and I couldn't reach the chair. And If i would reach the back of the chair, my legs are not long enough to touch the ground so that wasn't comfortable at all. And I have to sit there and wait for Budak to finish interview. The chair was made out of the small rough bamboo, so it was quite hard. Anyways I was half asleep there because of exhaustion.


So anyway finally Budak came out. I was sweating IN A 5-STAR HOTEL WHICH CAUSE 1200++USD PER ROOM A NIGHT. We went to Jusco and sat in Sushi King to enjoy the air con. Had fried squid and soft shelled Crab.


Sudah makan half of it already. Lols

Mr Crabbie...


Later on went berjaran jaran for a while then head home.

I dyed Budak's hair... He pawn my 1st time of dying ppl's hair... Lols.. Anyway it turns out nice... Lols...
Later on, our Chiko Group had this surprise Chiko Birthday Party for our Beloved Chiko-M Man Wai @ Budak. He didn't know anything about it.. HOohohohoh

Location was suppose to be at Brewster but unfortunately, when we reach there, Happy Happy, Beria-Ria wanna go in that time............................



I was freaking close. So had to change location la. So Malat suggested Indulgence. Semua mata sudah besar. Lols.... But we went there anyway. Later on the Duck arrive. Duck and I sneak back to the car to sneak in the cake and ask Malat to sigh the Birthday Card which I made overnight. We ask the waitress to keep the cake for us, and she told us unfortunately we cannot eat the cake here because they are selling cakes too, but we are allowed to cut the cake there.

Later on we gave a speech for Budak. Lolz.

So Presenting the Birthday Boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDAK


We cut the cake in the restaurant and keep in back in the box to eat in the car later.


We were afraid that we couldn't make in time for the bus since it was 8.30pm, so we let Duck drive with her Dangerous Duck Driving skill (DDD). We made it in time at the Bus Station. Lucky the Bus got delayed, or else it might have left. After saying Good Bye, we fetch back Duck to her car at Indulgence and then back to Malat place. Waited for him to get this Laptop, WK went Yoda hunting while I fell asleep on the couch.

When reached home, I totally KO-ED. I totally died that time. I didnt even notice that Malat and WK were watching Beauty and The Beast and eating cakes and they on Orchestra Final Fantasy the whole night. They said they try to wake me up but gagal. I didn's even notice that Malat left the house. Aiks....

This is what happen for not sleeping the night before and Mega Hyper the next day but died at the next night. Lolz.. Alright for now...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com