Saturday, December 12, 2009

HAri Yang Malang

At the Evening today I was suppose to go over to Jenny's place to help make cakes. So at 6 I keluar my rumah la. My car like got some thing wrong like that. Like producing strange noises when i pusing the steering. So I went to check my engine. Really, the power steering oil sudah habis. So I went to Shell Station to get a bottle of it.

Very easy only right.
Step 1: Bukak the Power Steering container punya Cap.
Step 2: Bukak the Power Steering Oil the bottle Cap.
Step 3: Tuangkan the minyak dalam the container.
Step 4: Tutupkan the container Cap.

So after I bought the Steering Oil, I did Step 1, and Kecilakaan berlaku. The Fucking Cap fell into the Engine part. Im like Oh Shit tries to pick it up, but it was no where to be found. So try to open the seal from the bottle but cannot bukak bacause too tight. The Shell Indian guy saw me like bodo bodo like that try to come help me tuang the minyak, but see see
I told him I jatuhkan the Cap inside the Engine there. He helped me search search search the fucking cap but still cannot, even his friend also came to help find the cap. He said to me, next time ask us to help ma if you don't know, we can help one. (but but but it was so sinple to just tuang then thing in only right... T.T

Later on there is this Chinese customer who came to pump petrol there. He at 1st ask what happend? So the Indian guy told him What happen la, the cap Jatuh bla bla bla, LAter they push my car to the side to find so wont block the road lo. Then this Chinese Customer pass by my car to go to the toilet. He came back and help me to look for the Cap. But still cannot. This Chinese man stayed with me for like 20mins at the petrol station just to find the cap. Zzzzz

At last the Indian Shell guy suggested that I find a foreman to gau tim it tmr, to find spare part ke wad ever la. So he tied a clothe on the container punya hole with a rubber band, so that i can go home. I stayed at the petrol station for like more than 1hour to try to find the cap. Zzzzz

I rushed to the foreman place near Malat's house but it was closed already, I saw this Indian man and I assume he's a worker there, So i called him "AhNe boleh tolong ka?" He was on the phone he ask me what happen. I said i cannot explain so i showed him the steering container with the clothe tied with a rubber band. I ask him got spare part for it a not, and told him my cap fell down there. So he ask the Lou Pan out to bring a torch Light. So he came out with nothing and ask what happen. I ask whether he had spare part for the cap anot, he said NO have to order nie got. So im like HA DEN HOW AR? like suara menangis like that, that indian guy tot i cry so pai se.

So the Lou Ban duno how he hit hit the bottom of the car and the cap fell out. I shouted u know. I was very thankful to him lo. And thank God for saving my life once again..., HAiz.... MAlang nya hari ini... Adui...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com