Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baking Replacement 2 (Ark of Love)

Baking Class History:
Place: Chef Siew Baking Center. http://www.chefsiew.com
Days: Saturday & Sunday
Time.3pm-6.30pm or some times earlier

Classmates: XD

  • Rachel -Sifu and my translator-
  • Yean -tallest, im closest to her cuz she jaga me-
  • Teng -our dai kar jie-
  • Mei Yee -lefthanded and vegetarian-
  • Janet -youngest among us-
  • and I Lols -the most mafan student, dun understand hard cantonese, need translation from Rachel,misses lots of class cuz went holidays-
So 6 of us are known as:

Young's Female Warriors

-Yeung Kar Jiong-


Erm I'm not too sure bout the details of this but it seems like there's this chinese drama very long time ago where the women has to fight for behalf their family. I guess.

Even thou we see each other twice a week we manage to have this simple yet caring friendship between us. Its nice to have them as classmate and friend. Exam time was like the most gan cheong part ever. We all encourage each other that our dough is rising well. We once said waiting for the dough to rise is like waiting for our wives to deliver the baby.

So anyway Im the only one who need to attend replacement classes to for going holidays and skipping class. I guess I need to come like 7 more times only can clear my debts. So now I need to be there no Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Everyone was shock to see me there. Even headmaster ask me wad am I doing there. Lols.

Just to make things more easier to understand. I have 3 Sifu all together, not including the Headmaster.
Sifu level 1 Ah Kit Sifu -BREAD-
Sifu level 2 Ah Hoe Sifu -CAKE-
Sifu level3 Ah Boon Sifu -CAKE DECO-
Headmaster Chef Esben Siew -ADVANCE CAKE DECO-

So today was my 2nd Day of replacement class. Woke up at 9am and got ready. I didn't drive today because the parking was so limited there. Mum dropped me there at 9.45am. Our car was like just behind Ah Kit Sifu's car. So when reach I went down the car and wanted to take my equipment box which is on the front seat. My driver suddenly come out and intend to help me with it, and at the same time.......

den den den........
=.=


At the same time, Ah Boon Sifu came out from the center and both of them saw Soosai and they got shocked. I said to him its okie Soo Sai I can carry the box myself. Then I berpura-pura nothing happen but feeling awkward and great them "Good Morning" and walked to class.

And guess wad?

I WAS THE EARLIEST TODAY. Pecah my record im Miss Late guild book.

So I switch on the lights and aircon, waiting for my other classmates to come.

Replacement Class Classmate:
  • Jessica
  • Choong
  • Ah Wah
  • Gou Lou -actually he's the shortest but people calls him gou lou- (tall guy)
  • and 1more I dun know his name.
Today we made Sweet Bun and Kaya Raisin Bun. I'm happy I get to practice my sweet bun. I forget to take pictures of it.

So lunch time.

One of my classmate ask me wad's my plan for lunch.
so I answered erm.. Guess Im following Sifu for lunch. =cuz I'm not close with them ma, tak kan I go tag along follow them to McD meh.
So i waited for him at the main shop there. I go cari Ah Boon Sifu makan but they were upstairs. I waited for a while den I peep the staircase there and saw Ah Boon Sifu and Ah Hoe Sifu coming down. I pandai pandai go tanya "Lei cho mat ye wo?" meaning wad are you doing there. Intention is to ask is the performance upstairs and are you preparing for the performance of some how like that la. But they misunderstood me and Ah Hoe Sifu ask me back "Lei cho matt yea wo?" and I naively answer "mou ye ar". And they started to laugh saying I suddenly come from no where and ask "What are you doing?" I didn't find it funny at 1st but see them laughing at it I find myself dumb too.

Den I go ask Ah Boon Sifu, U can eat lunch mei?
He said okie wait him awhile. So Ah Kit Sifu came and ask Daniel to tapao food for him. So Ah Boon Sifu, Daniel and I went to this shop and tapao chap fan and went back to shop to eat. Ah Boon Sifu ask me today u park very far again ar? I answered today I bo drive come wo. Den he said oh ya hor today got Ahmad fetch u come wo... So paise le that time. Adui...

So after lunch we went back class to bake the bread. Later on while waiting for other bread to rise Sifu ask us to go see the performance downstairs while waiting for the dough to rise. So we went down to the shop. I find it BLOODY BORING. I couldn't understand wad they are saying. Zzzzz. So I went to Ah Boon Sifu's class room to buat kacau. Appreantly Ah Hoe Sifu was there as well. He was decorating a cake. So i go kepochi them. The students were all icing the the cake, then Ah Hoe Sifu ask me to grab a chair to sit. I was sitting near the door so people come in kindda bang on me, and then Sifu ask me to shift to sit with him.

Den he ask me to peel Kiwi for him, and tahu la aku bukan orang biasa apabila memegang pisau. My speed of peeling a Kiwi is more faster then orang biasa setelah speed training making 10 fruit platter in Palace. XD He was like shock, "oh cepatnya engkau. adakah selalu potong kat rumah? I geleng kepala act as if tak tahu buat like that. Hohohoohoh... Oh teruk nya... Hey takkan tell them I pernah kerja at 5 star hotel meh? later they dun wan to teach me properly le. Say this bitch know so many things and yet come here belajar buat cake.

So later on i balik my own class to continue to bake bread. Nothing much happen then cuz i was sleepy.

Jie came pick me up at 4some thing like that, I came home go groom Bella and Spray perfume on in. Hahahahahha. I put her in my spongebob bag and brought her back to my school. I went back there again to show cute cute Bella to them... They were shock when I took out a puppy from my bag. XD

Headmaster was like. Hmmm I recognize this smell, its CK1998 punya perfume. I was like laughing all the way.

Ah Hoe Sifu said "Can pinjam me 1day ar? I return it to you tmr" I said no its mine...

Bella became the center of attention of everyone there. Everyone came to play with her.

Ah Boon Sifu ask me to give it to him. Lols i said no of cuz. Then he keep saying Bella is his and say we take his dog away.

Ah Kit Sifu wanted to take picture of her but she kept moving. So he put her on the stacks chair, but still gagal.

*Notice the stacks of chairs.

After awhile of attention, everyone went back to do their stuff, left Ah Hoe Sifu, Bella and I at the classroom. Bella was still on the chair while Ah Hoe Sifu was sayang-ing her, and u know was she do???

SHE PEE-ED ON THE STACKS OF CHAIRS. THE PEE FLOWS DOWN TO THE OTHER CHAIR THROUGH THE HOLE!!!!

I was completely stun and didnt know wad to do. and you know wad happen???

OK PAUSE FOR A WHILE....

I ask you 1 question. how many guys would offer to clean up your dog's pee? Okie imagine, u brought your dog to party at ur friend's house and there where many people, and your dog terpee on the floor, HOW MANY "GUYS" WILL OFFER TO CLEAN THE PEE FOR YOU?
I know guys now a days aren't as courteous as the western country, terutama lelaki MALAYSIA. CIZ damn pei si the cinapek yang rude... Expect girls to hold the door for them and never say thank you at all. Don't even bother to hold the door for a girl. Where's the phrase of ladies 1st?

Ok RESUME BACK.....

Question, who clean the pee on the stacks of chairs? Dengan reflex yang cepat, Ah Hoe Sifu took the chair behind and wash it. In a few second I feel


.......


I was touch by his gentleman-ness. Normal people wouldn't do that, they'll ask you to eat shit if they were to touch those disgusting pee. Respect level for him increase 5 levels. I thoroughly respect these kinda of people.

After peeing, Bella became playful and started to nibble his fingers. He played with her in such a gentle way and she keep nibbling his fingers. Bella was so cute lying on his shoes while biting his fingers. He asked me how come she keeps biting him and i answered, cuz you got cake smell on ur hands. Lols.

Bella followed me everywhere I walked. I keep pushing her to him and she keeps running back to me. XD

Later Ah Boon Sifu intend to kidnap her away, and I followed him everywhere he go and he said why u keep following me de.

Later on all 3 Sifu followed headmaster to go to see cars and Pet Shop. Headmaster says he wanna get 5 poodles. XD So before leaving, everyone says bye bye to me. Thats my day today.

P/S: Babe said I got Princess feel like that. XD

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com