Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baking Class

Last Saturday n Sunday we learnt to decorate the cake.
- The Top
- The Sides
- The Botton
- Icing Decorations

So here is the example of a well decorate cake.


Ignore the left one. That is an act of an armature. XD
Theme?
Tahi berputar~! Creative hor??

REPLACEMENT CLASS

I manage to wake up in the morning XD
Class was 10am to 4pm.

THERE ARE NO BLOODY PARKING WHEN I REACH THERE.

So I had to park behind the carpark which was so bloody far away. I ask the Auntie next to my car whether can I park there, she said, yes u can but u have to pay the fee opposite the road, I was like that is so far away and I had to rush to class already. She say its okie if no one sees ur car all they'll do is just stick a piece of paper on ur car. Im like oh well guess i have no choice already. I had to pok 1 pok. When I came out for the car, Thank GOD 2 of my teachers was driving pass that carpark, they offered drive me to class~ so I need not to walk so bloody far.. Hohohooohohooh Happy nya... Its like a blessing to me on my 1st day of replacement class...

I reach class at 10.30 some thing. Luckily my Sifu didnt scold me... He ordered "my fellow classmates" to speak english to me. I was treated like a special guest. Lols.... Perasaan~

Sifu ask me, "Oi lei mei fan seng ar?" means "Hey u still alselep ar?"
Den I smiled.

So today we had to make the snow bun and raisin bread or some how..
Went there measure the ingredients and make the dough.


I didnt know they had lunch break.

Sifu ask me, wad u wanna do during lunch break? u wanna go eat or go home to sleep.
I mumbled, I duno le..
He said u wanna come eat anot?
Den I said orh okie la, jalan.
Den he went to angkat his barang and den go cari other Sifu for lunch.

It seems weird to go lunch with the, erm i mean orang atasan at class. U know la, normally students will got with students and then teacher will go with teachers, but I bodo bodo go tag along with Sifu. It seems weird, but then I tak kenal the other people also.. How la wana tag along???

Sifu asked me"Sure you not used to wake up so early le, normally wake up at this hour hor?"
That time was 2pm like that.
I just nod....
and they laugh.

And guess who I bump into during lunch???

YOU GUESS ALSO CANNOT GUESS CORRECT LE!!!!!



Its MVP Wai Kuan... I was also shock when she called me from behind. I thought she went back home already. Den she tag along come makan with Sifu they all. HAHAHAS!!!

Later after makan Wai Kuan balik dulu. Ben Sifu talked with me bout computer stuff... Den King Gai le... Later on Brian Sifu came da pao kopi ice... Den we all walked back to the center.




This is my bunny snow bun. XD

Sifu ask me, is this a bunny?
I answered yep.
He ask again how come its rectangle?
I said because its a robot bunny.

Silent~

Then everyone began to laugh.

We had this test today, We had to knead 1kg++ of dough and divide it into 60gm each in 5mins.

I passed the 5mins test, but my arm muscle hurt after that.
I failed the 4mins test. I slowed down cuz my arm was hurting.

I helped out at the center till 6.30 like that den Sifu offered to dropped me back to my car...
Hee~ Today damn lucky....
and den....... He helped me to carry my equipment box. This is the 1st time he carry my box. Normally i bising heavy, the most he will do is open the door for me..

So he fetch me back to my car den he went back to center le... I used the back lane to jalan so on the way I saw Brian Sifu sitting at the back door there. So I gave him a big smile and wave at him. He smiled back and wave as well. I feel so funny today... Nx replacement class will be on this Wednesday. Duno this time is that lucky anot le...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com