Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Updates and Chikopek

Greetings...

16 Jan 2010
Accounts Exam, went back Kampar and stayed a night at Grand Kampar Hotel.



So this was my room.



My Bed


My Bath Room



I Ta Pao McD from Ipoh for dinner and Watt Dan Hor from foom service for supper at 2am...
XD

Bunny and Hippo Dominated my bed with my notes..



I notice this Kettle when I wanna make coffee in the middle of the night. It has colour when i switch it on. Red while boiling and Blue when done.. Cun hor?



Did revission till 7am in the morning. Had free breakfast at the hotel.



Wanted to have some rest before exam. But den gan cheong till cannot sleep... I was on the bed berguling-guling for 2 hours.

and I cam whored XD~

With Bunny~


With Glasses.

Here comes the retarded ones.



Okie ignore the retarded ones. I know I look ugly.
Inilah Aksi-aksi otak rosak punya orang.

So finally i got to sleep at 10am. and woked up at 11.30am pack pack to check out.
I asked Vincent for lunch that time but he was eating d. Lols so I went to KFC alone to waste some time before exam since there is air condition. XD~


Didn't feel like eating but tak kan go sit there without eating nie thing right. So had some nuggets ad Orange juice.



So later on went to fetch Vincent and we went College together, takut sial.
Exam time 2pm to 4pm. Reach college at 1.30pm beratur den masuk the exam hall.
Kanasai sial... Keluar FIFO and LIFO... The one and only thing i didn'd revise cuz I not sure how to do as well. Aduh... Haiz.. Okie abaikan.

Went back have to hantar stuff for Godma den went wrong way. Nite time got party at Jenny's place. Her mama punya birthday, ada telur merah.

Next day,
Budak and GF came Ipoh. The fella driving without a LICENSE!!! He brought Puffy along
Den he sesat jalan. =.= I had to bring him to Casurina there for interview. I teman his Gf and son while he interview.

This thing very familar hor? "Excuse Miss, I'm so sorry but no pets allowed in the hotel"
HAhahahs.... We kena halau outside. So we chit chat outside.

Later after interview they come over my place for a while. I made them some thing to eat and they played with the new puppies. But then when puffy finally made friends with Gaho he has to go back already...


Poodle family portrait.


Picture of the New Puppies


They look like teddy bear. XD
Jack is so much bigger than Fran.



So Kecik Sial!!!!!

Tuesday 19 Jan 2010

I went to help Jenny for preparation for 200pax.

Wed 20 Jan 2010
Catering Day, Everyone busy busy busy......... but still manage to handle it. Poor Jenny had till work till late nights.

So later on Godma and I teman her to set the buffet.

So here's the food. Didnt manage to take picture of the desserts cuz it was wrap up.



There were more food.


Appreantly we had to jaga the buffet. Is this someone's wedding. He invited 1000 over people. WTF SIAL!!!! All orang KAMPUNG.
Okie Im sorry for discriminate or look down on kampung people. So no comments on the normal guess but this I cannot forgive!!!!

There is this bloody CHIKOPEK who kacau me. Berpura-pura want this want that and den go touch my hand. ZZzzzz den go ask for my number pulak. Of cuz i didnt give la. Den he ask me keep his phone and call him at night. His bloody name was WILLIAM, Tel number is 0125065182. Dangz I think also geli already. Den keep staring at me from far. Damn Kanasai lo. I hate him I bloody hate him ask him go find prostitute la if cannot tahan damn low class uncle yang sell insurance... Damn Pei Si him.

Then there is another rude guess come scold Jenny wo. Zzzz say wanna ta pao stuff but no plastic to da pao den go simple scold people. Den ask me scoop fruits for him. ok la i scoop, den scold me say scoop more la this la that la. I also fai si choi him. Zzzz stupid low class people. Know how to order people and scold people.Go sell fish la dangz.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com