Friday, January 15, 2010

Symptoms of Depression. Are you feeling like that?

I notice myself changing, but I don't know how to explain. So I went to google the word DEPRESSION, wondering am I having some case like those, so this is wad I've got.

Physical depression symptoms which you may suffer from include:

  • · Over-eating
  • · Over-drinking
  • · Lack of interest in sex
  • · Poor concentration
  • · Violent or aggressive behavior in men
  • · Not interested in your appearance or hygiene
  • · Mood swings
  • · Anger

Depression Test

Are you depressed? - then try this test

This depression test will help you understand if you are depressed and just how bad it is. Take the test now!


Do you:

  1. Wake up early in the morning and find you can't go back to sleep
    Erm no, I find hard to sleep at night and hard to wake up in the morning. *PIG* Shhh... I know...
  2. Do you often feel extremely tired without apparent reason?
    Yes I do. I cannot even wake up at 6pm in the evening, Omg sial. Wad is wrong with me??
  3. Do you lack self confidence and doubt yourself?
    Yes, I feel useless and I cannot achieve anything till now. I am sad. =(
  4. Do you feel lonely or withdrawn from the world?
    Yes I do. I feel that I am wasting my time while other people is going to their goals.
  5. Do you feel worthless?
    YES I DO!!!! I feel i am not contradicting to anything at all.
  6. Do you eat too much?
    Yes I am. I'm having eating disorder lately. Who the hell will eat McD for supper and keep munching non stop over the mid night, feel hungry and feel bad and puke all the stuff out and go cook Maggie Mee in 5am in the morning?
  7. Do you drink too much?
    Erm. Alcohol? I don't drink at all. I get drunk easily. Water? not really. =.=
  8. Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
    Omg yes. I tried to study these few days but failed. I keep getting myself distract by other stuff.
  9. Do you find it difficult to think logically or make decisions?
    I can still think logically and make decisions.
  10. Are you procrastinating or avoiding doing things?
    Omg YES... I NEED TO STUDY. T.T
  11. Have you lost interest in sexual activity?
    I dun really care. Omg am I loosing it?????
  12. Are you apathetic and lacking in motivation?
    I guess so. I know I should do it but my body just wont listen. All I feel like doing is just stay at home and sleep and eat, thats it.
  13. Do you sometimes feel like crying?
    I do... When I think about some thing sad and disappointing.
  14. Do you see no future for yourself?
    I guess so, but no if I dun start working from now.
  15. Do you feel trapped?
    I don't feel like staying at home anymore.. I wanna go work. T.T
  16. Do you feel you can't cope?
    I guess If i work hard I can.... I think I can. Be positive, think positive I CAN!!!!
  17. Do you have trouble sleeping at night?
    Yes I do. I can't sleep at the correct time. but when Its time to sleep I can sleep. Yah I know *PIG*
  18. Do you feel life is not worth living?
    Sometimes I guess, because I am not doing anything to make it better.
  19. Do you suffer from quick mood swings?
    Yes I do recently. I was angry at my whole family for a small matter. I feel so bad for being such bad girl.

Test Results:

less than 5 - low level or beginnings of depression

5 to 10 - moderate level

11 plus - high level depression

Test Notes

Just a couple of the above may not be a problem but if you answer yes to say five or more of the above you are depressed.



Great! Oh Great! I score more than 11. So currently is under depression, Thank You.



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com