Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lols~ Sorry for the shitty post earlier. Was rushing to go to class. Yea, regarding to my earlier post, I have shifted to Kampar again. Yes again. I will be having classes for Chemistry and Computer & database management system. Classes will be on Monday to Friday. I've found a place to stay there.

Weather is complety shitty recently. 1st day in Kampar I have transform into Roasted Suckling Pig.



Yes is this bad.

1st day I register for my subjects and did banking to my College and come back College and Pay and get resit and bla bla bla see lecturer, copy time table. My time table was occupied on Monday till Friday. The time damn shitty lo. Computer class is all morning class, and Chemistry Class is all in late evening. Adui. Wanna come back Ipoh also susah le...

Later on look accommodation there to stay. I beg the fella to rent me the place because they change the rules which must rent minimum 1 year, and I just needed to stay for 2- 3monts nie. And OMG i forgot I have a hidden talent which I totally forget. This you must ask Daph, she kena till beh tahan d. LOLS~ Which is nagging. HAHAHAHS

YEa nagging, I was like nagging the woman there to bloody rent me a room till i have to say words like this:

  • Please gimme a room.
  • If u dun gimme a room where am I gonna stay? In the car izzit?
  • Come la... I stay 2-3 month only. I can give u back the room early.
  • I really bo place to stay le.... come la come la rent me a room la..
So finally they kesian me yang no place to stay and rented me a room. My case they put special case. LOLS~ Thank God for my hidden talent.

I stay back to attend Chemistry class at 4-6pm and after class i flew back Ipoh, So sleepy, and I terus sleep when come back till 1am some thing wake up eat dinner and pack my stuff to stay a kampar. Pack till morning and terus went to class.

It was computer class at 11am-1pm. I went to class and guess wad? I was the only student. Lols~ So class dismiss earlier le. Lecturer say wait the nx day nie teach.

Weather was n change at all. IT WAS BURNING HOT. I HAD BEEN TRANSFORM INTO BURNT PIG.


Zzzzzzz

Adui. I went to check in my room and pack n clean it up. I did a good job mopping the floor 10 times because it was so hot. Ah Ting help me to take my stuff up my room. Thank God it was only 1st floor. Wasn't alot of thing though. Only the stuff I need le plus my stuff toys. XD

I brought Bunny and Hippo there. Last time was Doggie who teman me. Debating shall I bring him as well. See la how.

Evening got class. Den after class I pass out in my room, then came abck Ipoh cuz Malat is leaving already. im sorry I coudn't teman u longer... Safe Journey back yea~ Come back soon to Chiko with us ar.. Will miss u every day n night... Hohoho.. Kasi u ciuman panas sebelum pergi.... MUA MUA MUA MUAXXXX


BAik lah selamat tinggal everyone, Will come back weekend for baking class. See u all soon~!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com