Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time Flies~

It has been almost 2 weeks starting classes in Kampar. Busy busy busy. Going there and coming back cuz my car rosak.

Was quite lonely there. A lot things happen and I duno where to start off. haiz...

Was quite disappointed of some stuff which i couldn't change the fact.

  1. I wish some times I could be more stronger and protect myself by saying NO to some stuff because by saying YES it would hurt myself more. After saying YES and I have to go through all the shyte and bare it alone. And I was not being appreciated! Not that I expect anything from u, its just a lil bit of appreaciation is that so hard to give?

  2. If u dun have feelings for me, dun bother to ask me out or pretend u care for me. Just freaking leave me alone and dun try to control my life. This is the 2nd time you lead me on and let me down. I hate this feeling and its coming from the same person somemore. Well if i am just a friend to u, just leave me alone. Don't complain when I dun pick up calls or dun reply msgs, Dont complain for not seeing u for so long, Dont complain for not accompanying u to do stuff, Don't complain for not going to trips with you. Why do u have to make me so important to u at the 1st place? Well thank you for breaking my heart once again.

  3. I was sad when Thava say I'm being cheap to simply fetch a drunk guy back to his home. He said "Why do u have to act so cheap? It wasn't ur problem right? dun simply go and knock ur head and tell me it is pain la. U sendiri come cari pasal only." I really terasa lo. I was emo the whole night and wanted to talk to some one about it, but all are either away or busy or didn't wanna talk. So I cried the entire journey home from Bercham back home after sending his boss home. I feel like a looser, where as I was just trying to help.

  4. I know its my effin fault for being so soft and easy to tell off. Can I please be stronger? I hate the people who usik me in class. Shyte la them. I hate them, why cant they leave me alone? Bloody Bastards.

    Hmph.... Well thats all for now.. Im off to kampar again. Will update more bout Kampar Life in my nx post. Tatas for now~


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com